* Mineral-based lubricating oil specially designed for hydraulic circuits in all systems.
* Particularly recommended for high working pressures (over 200 bar) for example in case of hydrostatic drive.
* To help standardisation, can lubricate any machine whose manufacturers have less stringent requirements.
* Thanks to its high Viscosity Index, can replace either a 32 viscosity oil, either a 46 one.
* Very high shear resistance.
* Very stable viscosity, allowing operation at low or high temperature, and guaranteeing a substantial oil film in any conditions.
* High anti-wear capability ensuring a long life for mechanical components.
* High resistance to oxidation and hydrolysis, preventing formation of deposits and degradation of the oil in the presence of water.
* Good rust and corrosion control.
* Excellent filterability even in presence of water.
* Completely compatible with seals.
* ISO 6743/4 HV
* DIN 51524 p.3 HVLP
* AFNOR NF 48 603 HV
Technical data sheet –