* Designed for use in all kind of hydraulic sytems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment.
* Also used in many other applications, where an universal high performance antiwear lubricant is the first choice : low charged gears, sliding and roller bearings, air compressors, servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
* High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
* Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
* Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
* Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
* Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
* Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
* Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
* Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
* Reduced maintenance and operating costs.
* AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
* ISO 6743/4 HM
* DIN 51524 P2 HLP
* CINCINNATI MILACRON P68, P69, P70
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –