* COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C contains no silicates, phosphates, chromates, nitrites or boron.
* COOLELF AUTO SUPRA-37°C ensures maximum protection against freezing, until -37°C.
* COOLELF AUTO SUPRA-37°C C is ready for use, as a mix with demineralised water.
* COOLELF AUTO SUPRA-37°C can be used for cast iron as well as aluminium engines, and also in engine radiators in aluminium or copper alloy.
* COOLELF AUTO SUPRA-37°C is inert to elastomeric seals and paints.
Recommended change interval:
¢ 500 000 km/4 years when used in trucks
¢ 250 000 km/5 years when used in cars.
* Organic technology ensures a long-term action to offer maximum protection against any type of corrosion, erosion and cavitation, even at high temperatures.
* Chemical neutrality (pH 7-8.5),
* A reserve of alkalinity to neutralise the acids resulting from the combustion gases,
* Resistance to foaming,
* Compatibility with hard water (maximum 40°F).
* Avoids formation of deposits (no risk of limescale) and leaves surfaces clean.
* AFNOR NFR 15-601
* ASTM D3306
* ASTM D4656
* ASTM D4985
* ASTM D6210
* BS 6580
* JASO M325
* JIS K2234
* SAE J1034
* NATO S-759