* We strongly advise against mixing TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT with any other antifreeze technologies. If
the manufacturer permits SI-OAT technology, any changes in technology must take place further to
rinsing the whole cooling system.
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT, when diluted in demineralised water, is a coolant that can be used year
round. It is essential to mechanically mix the antifreeze product with the dilution water to guarantee a
consistent mixture. Protection against freezing depends on the proportion of TOTAL GLACELF
SI-OAT in the water.
* It is recommended that a 33% volume of TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT be used in the final solution, and
a maximum volume of 60%.
* Recommended Change Interval Professional: from 3 to 5 years, depending on the manufacturer™s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual)
* Recommended Change Interval Light vehicles: up to 250,000 km, depending on the manufacturer™s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual).
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT has been specifically designed to meet the most demanding mechanics of
certain EURO 6 engines in various business areas, for both professionals and individuals.
* Unless there are indications to the contrary from the manufacturer (see vehicle maintenance manual),the product is retro-applicable for generations prior to Euro 6, taking the necessary precautions, i.e. mandatory rinsing before the transition to Si-OAT technology.
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT is stringently MAN 324 approved (SI-OAT type) and can be used on vehicles
requiring MAN 324 type NF and type SNF approvals.
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT is stringently VW TL 774-G approved, and can be used on vehicles requiring
VW TL 774-C, 774-D, 774-F, and 774-J approvals
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT is stringently MB 325.5 and 325.6 approved and can be used on vehicles
requiring MB 325.0 and MB 325.3 approvals.
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT is not recommended for OM 300 and 400 engines on MB Trucks (non-exhaustive list).
* TOTAL GLACELF SI-OAT protects against all forms of corrosion, overheating and freezing. Protects
aluminium water pumps against corrosion, erosion and cavitation, prevents the formation of deposits
and leaves surfaces clean.
* AFNOR NF R 15-601
* ASTM D 3306
* ASTM D 4985
* BS 6580: 2010
* SAE J1034
* CUNA NC 956-16