* NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL is a very adhesive and translucent Aluminium Complex grease.
* NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL can be used for multi-purpose applications based on its wide operating temperature range (-20°C to +150°C).
* NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL is recommended for the lubrication of applications operating under the most severe conditions encountered in food processing industries : bearings, hinges, springs, chains, rails and tools.
* Excellent resistance to water and steam.
* Exceptional adhesion on metal surfaces.
* Insensitive to detergents.
* Odor-free and colorless grease.
* Reduces friction between plastic and metal pieces.
* Provides good corrosion protection.
* Delivers a powerful and precise spray pattern thanks to the mini-jet diffuser of the aerosol.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL is NSF H1 registered: No 141724.
* NEVASTANE GREASE AEROSOL is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –