* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are high performance food grade lubricants based on aluminium complex soap, white mineral oil and selected additives.
* NEVASTANE HT/AW range has been specially reformulated to offer new white multi purpose greases with better performances in presence of water and extreme pressure performances for grades 1 and 2.
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are recommended for numerous applications operating under severe conditions in the food and beverage industry: loaded gears and bearings, seamers, filling machines, etc.
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases present a wide operating temperature range: -20°C to +150°C
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* Excellent protection against corrosion.
* Very good water and steam resistance and outstanding adhesion to metal surfaces.
* Superior extreme pressure properties for NEVASTANE HT/AW 1 and 2.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE HT/AW greases complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE HT/AW 00: No 129110 NEVASTANE HT/AW 0: No 123538
– NEVASTANE HT/AW 1: No 123539 NEVASTANE HT/AW 2: No 123540
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are Kosher and ISO 21469 certified.
* NEVASTANE HT/AW greases are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –