* NEVASTANE SFG greases are high performance Extreme Pressure food grade lubricants based on calcium sulfonate complex soap, synthetic base oil and selected additives.
* NEVASTANE SFG greases are suitable for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food processing industries operating at low or high temperatures (-40°C to +180°C) and in presence of water: bearings, sterilizers, freezing tunnels, bearings in ovens¦
* The formulation of NEVASTANE SFG greases complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE SFG greases are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE SFG 1: No 125627
– NEVASTANE SFG 2: No 125626
* NEVASTANE SFG greases are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould
* NEVASTANE SFG greases are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* Very wide temperature range.
* Excellent EP performance and resistance to water.
* Significant extension of lubrication intervals.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –