* NEVASTANE XS 80 is a heavy duty multi purpose premium grease, based on an overbased calcium complex technology and synthetic oil especially designed for applications working under very low temperatures and/or high load conditions.
* NEVASTANE XS 80 is an EP multi purpose grease, recommended for various applications in the food and food related industry operating under severe conditions (high load, high temperature, water, dust).
* NEVASTANE XS 80 is very suitable to lubricate pelleting presses used in feed industry (pet food, sugar beet): KAHL, PROMILL, CPM, UMT, VAN AARSEN¦).
* Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
* Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, NEVASTANE XS 80 meets the most stringent industrial requirements.
* NEVASTANE XS 80 assures long machine life while reducing contamination problems as required by the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP).
* Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
* Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and antiwear properties.
* Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease. Resistant to food acids and alkalis.
* Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of salt water.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE XS 80 complies with FDA Chapter 21 CFR,178.3570.
* NEVASTANE XS 80 is NSF H1 registered: No 147141.
* NEVASTANE XS 80 is Kosher and Halal and ISO 21469 certified.
* ISO 6743-9 : L-XEFFB1/2 DIN 51502 : KP1/2R-55.
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –