* Developed to answer to the very severe technical constraints of the new low-emission Diesel engines.
* Adapted to the most severe servicing conditions: transports, public works
* Complies with the EURO 2, EURO 3 and EURO 4 technologies (except the DAF and MAN EURO 4 engines).
* Its very high performance level insures longer drain intervals.
* Use the same lubricant for all the diesel engines of your fleet, whatever their make.
* Exceptional antiwear and anticorrosion properties.
* Good efficiency against bore polishing.
* Excellent viscosity stability in operation.
* Very high detergency and dispersal levels (limits oil thickening due to soots).
* ACEA E5 / E7
* API CI-4/SL
* GLOBAL DHD-1
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –