* Recommended for all Petrol and Diesel engines in cars and light vans.
* Specially adapted to the requirements of modern technology Diesel engines, namely the direct injection with or without Common Rail.
* Fully adapted to all types of service (in town, on highways and motorways),
* ELF Semi-synthetic Technology, ensuring sustainable performance over the time, thus meeting the needs of the OEMs in terms of extended oil drain intervals.
* Excellent detergent properties giving greater engine cleanliness for better performance.
* Specially designed to meet the particular requirement of direct injection engines. Direct injection improves power and low-speed torque, and reduces fuel consumption, but also increases the operating temperature. It is therefore important to use a lubricant able to protect the engine at high temperature.
* Wide viscosity index range giving the lubricant excellent performance at high temperature, and ensuring rapid lubrication of engine components during cold starts. This optimal protection at any temperature extends engine life.
* ACEA : A3/B4
* API: SL/CF
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Competition ST 10W40 Technical Data Sheet –
- Competition ST 10W40 Material Safety Data Sheet –