* With its low-SAPS (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 10W-40 protects diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
* Particularly adapted to Euro 6 and previous Mercedes-Benz, DAF and some Scania engines. It is also suitable for most Euro 5 vehicle manufacturers.
* This lubricant enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands with a minimal number of products (American and European manufacturers).
* Synthetic base stocks and high-performance additives offer high-performance lubricant.
* Its fully synthetic composition provides exceptional thermal stability.
* Outstanding detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion properties, help to reach extended oil drain intervals, required by DAF, MAN and Mercedes-Benz and reduce maintenance costs.
* The association of detergent, dispersant and anti-wear keeps the engine™s most sensitive parts clean.
* Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 8900 10W-40 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
* ACEA E6/E7/E4-99 issue 3
* API CI-4/CH-4
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical data sheet –