* It is also compatible with most gas engines.
* Its low-SAPS (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology protects the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with any kind of post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
* Adapted to most new Euro 6 engines, such as DAF, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Renault Trucks, and previous engine models as well. It is also suitable for new generation Euro 6 IVECO engines.
* Enables coverage of a fleet of mixed brands of engines, with very long oil drain intervals criterion and equipped with or without post-treatment systems, with a minimal number of products.
* High quality synthetic base stocks combined with high-performance additives make TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 10W-40 an exceptional technical performances lubricant.
* Excellent detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion properties help to reach extended oil drain intervals and reduce maintenance costs.
* Exhibits a high T.B.N level (13 mgKOH/g) to neutralize acid compounds and prevent their corrosive attack.
* Advanced additives keep the engine™s most sensitive parts clean thanks to exceptional detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties, added to effective control of soot, sludge and deposits. Excellent piston cleanliness performance confers effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 10W-40 improves the post-treatment system durability, preventing the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF).
* ACEA E6/E4/E9/E7
* API CJ-4/CH-4/CI-4
- Product Brochure –
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –