* TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 is especially suitable for engines used in earthmoving activities (quarrying, constructions, mining¦) This lubricant withstands very long working periods under severe conditions and high load, with dust and heat.
* TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 is recommended for recent technology engines that meet European standard Stage IV and American standard EPA Tier 4 final.
* TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 is particularly suitable for American, European and Japanese engines.
* Thanks to its low-SAPS (low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 is designed for the latest Diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as Diesel particulate filters (DPF).
* TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 exhibits excellent thermal stability ensuring efficient lubrication of hot engine pieces during severe and long working periods.
* Its high viscosity resists to high pressure between engine pieces and supports an eventual fuel dilution.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation TOTAL RUBIA WORKS 2000 10W-40 helps prevent the clogging of the Diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
* It is adapted to all engines brands and types of old or recent generation.
* ACEA: E9/E7/E5
* API: CJ-4/CI-4 plus/CI-4/SM
* JASO: DH-2 (Approved D033TOL606)
Technical Data Sheet –