* Recommended for use in veteran, classic and vintage cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and tractors, where engine design and tolerances prohibit the use of modern multigrade, high additive level oils.
*Modern dispersant additives keep combustion chamber contamination suspended in the lubricant, allowing full flow cartridge filters to remove it. Early oil filtration, usually in the form of a mesh gauze or strainer, is not efficient enough to remove this suspended material.
* Finol Solna Motor Oils are low dispersant oils and allow the suspended matter to drop harmlessly into the sump.
* Finol Solna Motor Oils also have enhanced anti-foam properties ensuring optimised performance in motorcycle and automotive classic gearbox designs.
* Finol Solna SAE 30 and SAE 40 are ideal choices for lightly loaded diesel engines used in canal boats, watercraft, older generators (e.g. Lister, Perkins), etc., where they can dramatically reduce the likelihood of bore glazing.
* The low level of detergent / dispersant makes Finol Solna SAE 30 an ideal choice for 1960s/70s VW air-cooled engines without full flow filters.
* API CC/SD
Technical Data Sheet –