CoVid 19 Finol Business Update, 29 March 2020
In line with the new guidance from the Irish Government, Finol Oils has been identified as an essential service in the provision of lubricants to industries including Defence, Transport and Agriculture. The company will continue to operate with increased restrictions to protect their employees and customers;
- Staff who are required for essential work will remain on site and adhere to all guidelines issued by the government to continue the operation in a safe manner.
- Sales and administrative staff, not required onsite, will continue working remotely to support the operation
- All staff not associated with essential work will be required to remain at home in accordance with government guidelines
- Our phone lines are busier than usual currently and are not always accessible.
- To ensure that your order is processed in a timely manner, we ask can all orders be placed through [email protected]
- Finol will only be operating collections between the times of 2.30 – 4.00 only.
- All collections must be pre-arranged and confirmed before arrival.
- To organise a collection, you can contact our sales support team at [email protected]
- Alternatively, you can talk to your relevant area manager and book a collection.
- This section relates to companies who pay by cheque, cash or on collection only.
- Finol has currently put in place a contactless payment initiative, with payments performed through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- For customers who pay on collection, we ask that you contact our team beforehand who will take card payments over the phone.
- To organise this call, we ask that you email our payment team email [email protected]
- For any customer who requires bank details for Finol Oils, again please email [email protected]
- Please follow government and HSE advice on hygiene standards. Please take note of hygiene procedures and Covid19 information posted throughout Finol.
- If you have recently visited a restricted or infected area, come into contact with a confirmed case or are experiencing symptoms, please do not come on-site or remain on-site if you are already here. If you are already on-site and the above applies, please inform a member of staff.
- All customers to report to Finol Office.
- Customers collecting goods may park in Finol driveway while they wait for goods
- Customers and Customer Vehicles are not allowed in Finol Warehouse yard unless asked to enter
- Customers must remain in designated areas of Finol and goods will be brought to them.
- Customers cannot freely roam around Finol site, staff shared workplaces and staff dining facilities.
- Customers are asked to limit contact with Finol staff to essential personnel only.
- Where possible, customers are asked to prearrange goods collections with Finol staff, so goods can be ready for collection.
- Please note customers may be waiting longer than normal for collection of goods.
- All delivery and tanker drivers to report to Finol Office on arrival
- Drivers may only bring vehicles on site under supervision from a Finol member of staff.
- Where possible, drivers are to remain with their vehicle at all times
- Drivers cannot freely roam around Finol site, staff shared workspaces and staff dining facilities.
- Drivers are asked to limit contact with Finol staff to essential personnel only.
We ask that all visitors abide by these measures to ensure the continued safety of yourself and of Finol staff. We thank you for your cooperation.