The Latest In Fully Synthetic Engine Oils
Finol delivers modern, innovative and high-performance lubricants to the Irish market, including the world-renowned Total Quartz ranges of engine oils, specifically designed for the automotive industry. One of these high technology engine oils is Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30, the latest generation in high-performance synthetic engine oil designed to meet the requirements of many of today’s modern engines.
Nowadays, engines face tremendously high operating temperatures, pressures and strain. This accelerates oil oxidation and destabilises its molecular structure, in turn, leading to increased friction and sludge build-up.
TOTAL Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30 with ART (Age Resistance Technology) is an advanced, highly charged formula which fortifies the anti-oxidation properties of the engine oil, offering ultimate protection against sludge formation and wear.
Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30 is a synthetic technology engine oil that provides ultimate protection against wear and deposits. It’s new, enhanced formulation makes it an excellent solution to control LSPI (low-speed premature ignition) while maintaining a high level of detergency to keep engines clean.
The post-treatment systems for petrol engines, which are extremely sensitive to the types of lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected in the long-term thanks to the product’s low phosphorus content.
Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30 reduces internal frictions within the engine as much as possible so that it can deliver full power, while at the same time generate significant fuel savings. This engine oil is also suitable for the most demanding driving conditions (door-to-door, sporty driving styles, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving)
Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30 is particularly well-suited for use with the latest “Downsized” engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid engines which require the newest fluid and synthetic engine oils. This oil is a “must have” product for after-sale outlets as it has official approvals for many passenger car brands and additional performance levels thanks to the backward compatibility of API and ILSAC sequences for older vehicles and former engine technologies.
What are the benefits?
As a market leading engine oil Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30 has numerous benefits that make this engine oil stands out above others
- Reduced environmental impact: Significant Fuel Economy performances measured by the official ILSAC test: sequence VI D. It meets all of the performance levels claimed by Ford, General Motors, Honda, Toyota and Mitsubishi for example.
- Protection for pollution-control systems: With its low phosphorus content, this lubricant also optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters operate, preventing them from getting damaged through poisoning. This reduces NOx, HC and CO in particular.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and deposits as soon as the engine has started up.
- Easier cold starts: This 5W-30 grade, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at low temperatures
- Its excellent resistance to temperature variations guarantees the longevity of engine parts and optimal performance level under all circumstances.
- Satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals.
- API SN & ILSAC GF-5
Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W-30is approved by a number of the world’s leading equipment manufacturers including:
- GENERAL MOTORS dexos1®Gen2 approved (license number: D10607HI070)
- FORD WSS-M2C 946-A
- CHRYSLER MS-6395
- Meets or surpasses the technical requirements of many other American and Asian manufacturers in particular
Total Quartz 9000 Future FGC 5W/30 is currently available in Ireland from Finol Oils in a wide variety of sizes including 1 Litre and 5 Litre packs, 20 Litre drums, 208 Litre barrels and bulk quantities. For more information on this market-leading product, contact Finol today at 01-4555484 or go to www.finol.ie/product/total-quartz-9000-future-fgc-5w-30/