QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 oil with Age Resistant Technology (ART) has now arrived in the Irish market. This fully synthetic engine oil ensures outstanding wear protection, strong durability and exceptional fuel economy performance while maintaining efficiency of emission systems in the latest diesel and petrol engines.
The new addition to the long-standing QUARTZ range is formulated to meet the rigorous ACEA C5 international standard and technical requirements of manufacturers such as Volkswagen and Porsche.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 with ART enables engines to operate at very high temperatures and high pressures, with limited oil oxidation and abrasion. This state-of-the-art addition meets the SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade requirement of European vehicles and is particularly suited for use in the VW group vehicles, requiring the very specific VW 508.00/509.00 BLUE OIL standard.
If the drain intervals remain unchanged compared to the 5W-30 standard (VW 504.00/507.00), with 30,000kms or an oil change every two years, the 0W-20 oil represents more fuel economy and better wear protection of the engine.
The net result for road users who choose QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 is a reduction in NOx, CO2 and CO emissions. A big detriment to engine performance is the build-up of deposits, which form a sludge over time, but this new lubricant reduces such issues by up to 21% and is 72% more effective against wear compared to limits set by ACEA* – making sure vehicles stay reliable.
QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 are exceptional fuel economy – benefiting the environment and customer wallets – outstanding engine wear protection and durability for long-term results. Customers will be assisted by unsurpassed engine protection for modern petrol and diesel engines across varying engine speeds, styles, conditions and temperatures.
What are the Benefits?
- Improved environmental impact: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 reduces engine deposits and ensures
- optimal functioning of the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Gasoline Catalytic Converters which lowers
- Emissions of NOx, CO2, CO and particles. It complies with Euro VI emission standards.
- Optimal Engine protection: Provides unsurpassed engine protection across a variety of engine speeds, conditions,
- Temperatures or driving styles.
- Reduced running cost and fuel consumption: Thanks to its enhanced frictional properties, TOTAL QUARTZ INEO LONG LIFE 0W-20 significantly improves fuel efficiency.
- Cold start performance: Excellent engine protection at start-up
- Engine cleanliness: Reduces engine deposits to help maximize its performance
Quartz Ineo Long Life is available from Finol Oils today. Contact the Finol team today at 01-455 5484 or go to www.finol.ie/contact-us/ to organise a meeting with one of their technical experts.
*As per OM646LA ACEA – European Automobile Manufacturers Association – test