* Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.
* TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 is formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
* The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
* Its excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
* Its very low pour point and the multigrade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
* It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
* TOTAL AERO DM 15W50 already contains, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
* Conforms to SAE J-1899 (formerly MIL-L-22851 D) specification.
* FAA approved AD 80-04-03R2 paragraphe b.1.
* AVCO LYCOMING (310 F) and TELEDYNE CONTINENTAL (MHS-24) approved.
* French Air Force approved (n° 30330 STPA/MA).
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –