* TOTAL BIOTRAFFIC 1000 FE 10W-30 is dedicated to the lubrication of Diesel engines, with or without turbocharger, and especially for publics-works, agricultural and home-farming.
* It is also suitable in engines of heavy or light trucks, buses and passenger cars.
* TOTAL BIOTRAFFIC 1000 FE 10W-30 is adapted to engines conforming to following pollution reduction standards : EUROPE Phase I, II, IIIa and IIIb, US EPA Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4, and EURO I, II, III, IV and V, no-equipped with particulate filters but including Common Rail high pressure fuel injection systems.
* It can also be used in gasoline engines of service vehicles.
* Allows the longest drain intervals specified by the OEMs for Off-Road sectors.
* Provides economy by reducing the engine fuel consumption (up to 4 %) which also reduces the exhaust gas pollution.
* Very few level of oil evaporation reducing the oil consumption
* Its high biodegradability level allows a use in sensitive areas and avoids all sustainable pollution risks in case of oil accidental leakages.
* ACEA: E7/A3/B3/B4
* API CL-4/SL
* JASO DH-1
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –