* TOTAL CARTER SH has been developed for enclosed industrial gears to provide optimum gear protection against micopitting and bearing protection against scuffing under very severe conditions.
– bevel and spur gears
– Heavily loaded bearings and gear couplings
* Very high protection (high and low temperatures) from micropitting scuffing wear (GFT – class: high).
* Excellent extreme-pressure performance: protection against high loads.
* Very high natural viscosity index: (shear stable) and low friction coefficient.
* Very low pour point: operation at very low temperatures.
* Very good resistance to oxidation: operation at high temperatures, and lifetime increased by a factor of 2 to 4.
* Compatible with seals and metals containing copper.
* DIN 51517 Part 3 -> group CLP
* NF-ISO 6743-6 category CKD
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –