* TOTAL CARTER SP is designed to lubricate industrial enclosed gears operating under the most severe loading and temperature conditions :
– Parallel shaft cylindrical gears (spur and helical toothing),
– Bearings and couplings operating under heavy loads,
– Worm gears (CAUTION : not compatible with polyglycols such as CARTER SY),
* CARTER EP/HT is particularly recommended for bearing and gear drives operating at very low and very high temperatures, where operating temperatures are such that conventional lubricants give unsatisfactory maintenance costs (drain intervals, filtration).
* Outstanding extreme pressure properties : Perfectly suited to gears where shocks, heavy loads,
and micro-pitting wear are high.
* Naturally excellent viscosity index,
* Very low pour point
* Very good thermal stability : Increases oil life and allows longer drain intervals compared to conventional lubricants.
* Very low friction coefficient : Increases mechanical yield of gears, lowers energy consumption and provides wear protection.
* Perfect protection against corrosion,
* compatibility with seals and yellow metals,
* Very good filterability,
* Excellent resistance to foaming,
* DIN 51517 Partie 3
* US STEEL 224
* ISO / DIS 12925 – 1 CKT
Technical data sheet –