* Lubrication of gears operating under the most severe conditions (high loads, shocks, extreme temperatures and corrosive atmospheres).
* Lubrication of worm gears.
* Very high and shear stable viscosity index.
* Low coefficient of friction: greater protection for non-ferrous parts, such as the bronze ring gear in worm gears systems, offering an energy saving of between 5 and 10% compared with a mineral oil.
* Excellent thermal stability: extended oil lifetime.
* Very good foaming behaviour.
* Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
* Very high level corrosion protection (tested with sea and acidic water).
* DIN 51517 Part 3 -> group CLP
* NF-ISO 6743-6 category CKS/CKT
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –