- Finol Coolant SI-Oat R.T.U should not be mixed with any other coolants..
- A ready-to-use product, Finol Coolant SI-Oat R.T.U is pre-mixed with demineralised water, guaranteeing protection against freezing, to -37°.
- Recommended change interval: Professional: from 3 to 5 years depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual)
- Recommended change interval: Light vehicles: up to 250,000 km, depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual).
- Finol Coolant SI-OAT is a very long-life coolant.
- Finol Coolant SI-OAT has fast effective protective properties, it provides a high level of protection against damage caused by freezing, cavitation, corrosion and overheating.
- Finol Coolant SI-OAT is recommended for both light and heavy-duty vehicles
- Suitable for use in Mercedes Benz, Man, Scania, Cummins, Euro 6 engines.
* AFNOR NFR 15-601
* ASTM D 3306
* ASTM D 4985
* BS 6580:2010
* SAE J1034
* CUNA NC 956-16
Technical Data Sheet –Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download