* COOLELF CLASSIC -26°C is a permanent coolant that can be used during the whole year.
* COOLELF CLASSIC -26°C is ready for use, as a mix with demineralised water
* Recommended oil change interval: It is recommended that the coolant fluid should be replaced every year.
* COOLELF CLASSIC 26°C performs well in the corrosion tests required by the specifications: hot plate corrosion and corrosion in vitro.
* The additivation of COOLELF CLASSIC 26°C gives to the coolant fluid:
– A reserve of alkalinity (to neutralise the acids resulting from the combustion gases).
– A resistance to foaming (mainly instability of the foam that might form).
– A chemical neutrality (PH 7-8.5)
* COOLELF CLASSIC 26°C is also inert to elastomeric seals and paint.
* AFNOR NFR 15-601
* BS 6580