* Mineral oils with specific high performance additives designed to lubricate screw and reciprocating air compressors:
. for screw compressors : DACNIS 32, 46, or 68
. for reciprocating compressors : DACNIS 68, 100 or 150.
* For use in conditions where the discharge temperature does not exceed 100°C, otherwise, the use of synthetic oils is preferred.
* The properties of DACNIS :
– avoid the carbon build up
– allow a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
– protect components against wear and corrosion.
* The use of DACNIS allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by optimising the compressor efficiency.
* Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. TheDACNIS have an anticlogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period.
* ISO 6743-3 classified DAG & DAB for heavy duty applications.
* DIN 51 506 VD-L for the use of DACNIS 100 & 150 in reciprocating air compressors.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –