* Lubrication and cooling of the following types of air compressors:
– rotary screw compressors (ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
– reciprocating compressors (ISO VG 100).
* Recommended whenever the discharge temperature exceeds 90°C and/or the discharge pressure exceeds 10 bars.
* The properties of DACNIS SH:
– avoids the carbon build up
– allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
– protects the screws against wear and corrosion.
The use of DACNIS SH allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by:
* Optimising the compressor efficiency
* Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be:
– from 4000 to 6000 hours for fixed compressors in standard use
– up to 8000 hours with lubricant analysis monitoring.
* Extending the service life of the separating filter elements. The DACNIS SH have an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 8000 hours).
* ISO 6743 classified DAJ for heavy duty applications.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –