- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX 10W, 30 & 50 are adapted to hydraulic systems, Powershift gearboxes, axles and final drives when the manufacturer recommends a fluid meeting CAT TO-4 or one of the above mentioned specifications.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX is recommended for Mining, Earthmoving and Construction machinery between -20°C and +50°C :
• SAE 10W grade is mainly used in hydraulic systems
• SAE 30 grade is mainly used in Powershift gearboxes
• SAE 50 grade is mainly used in axles and final drives
- For temperatures below -20°C, the use of DYNATRANS ACX 0W-20 is strongly advised.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX 10W and 30 should be used in replacement of CATERPILLAR HYDO Advanced 10, 20 and 30, with a drain interval extension up to 3000 working hours and more, within regular oil analysis.
BenefitsExcellent anti-wear and anticorrosion properties, increasing the durability of the lubricated organsGood performance with respect to seals, without aggressiveness to the pipesThe 10W grade has a very fast air-release time and a good filterability, avoiding any cavitation risks in hydraulic pumpsFriction properties adapted to the types of CATERPILLAR, KOMATSU and other machinery friction materialsVery shear stable viscosities preserving the hydraulic pumps volumetric efficiencyVery fluid at low temperatures, they are immediately active when starting by cold climateFormulated with selected base oils associated to a recently developed chemistry, they provide to the end user, a better oxidation resistance at high temperature together with a draining interval extensionEmulsifying, they fully keep condensation water in emulsion and avoid any pump breaks in Winter or rapid degradation in Summer
Tech SpecSee Technical Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet – DownloadMaterial Safety Data Sheet – Download