- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX 10W, 30 & 50 are adapted to hydraulic systems, Powershift gearboxes, axles and final drives when the manufacturer recommends a fluid meeting CAT TO-4 or one of the above mentioned specifications.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX is recommended for Mining, Earthmoving and Construction machinery between -20°C and +50°C :
• SAE 10W grade is mainly used in hydraulic systems
• SAE 30 grade is mainly used in Powershift gearboxes
• SAE 50 grade is mainly used in axles and final drives
- For temperatures below -20°C, the use of DYNATRANS ACX 0W-20 is strongly advised.
- TOTAL DYNATRANS ACX 10W and 30 should be used in replacement of CATERPILLAR HYDO Advanced 10, 20 and 30, with a drain interval extension up to 3000 working hours and more, within regular oil analysis.
Excellent anti-wear and anticorrosion properties, increasing the durability of the lubricated organs
Good performance with respect to seals, without aggressiveness to the pipes
The 10W grade has a very fast air-release time and a good filterability, avoiding any cavitation risks in hydraulic pumps
Friction properties adapted to the types of CATERPILLAR, KOMATSU and other machinery friction materials
Very shear stable viscosities preserving the hydraulic pumps volumetric efficiency
Very fluid at low temperatures, they are immediately active when starting by cold climate
Formulated with selected base oils associated to a recently developed chemistry, they provide to the end user, a better oxidation resistance at high temperature together with a draining interval extension
Emulsifying, they fully keep condensation water in emulsion and avoid any pump breaks in Winter or rapid degradation in Summer
See Technical Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet – Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download