* The Equivis ZS range is recommended for all kind of hydraulic systems operating under high pressure (limit as indicated by the pump manufacturer) and high temperature (up to 100°C in hot points).
* Lubricants especially suitable for hydraulic systems working under extreme temperature variations and equipment operating outside: easy start up at low temperature (-30°C) and regular operating in all seasons: civil engineering, agriculture, marine, transport and other industrial applications.
*Available in viscosities of 15, 22, 32, 46, 68
* Very high viscosity index
* Good shear stability.
* Superior thermal stability avoiding the formation of sludge even at high temperature.
* Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
* High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
* Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
* Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
* Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
* Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
* Very low pour point.
* Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation.
* AFNOR NF E 48-603 HV
* ISO 6743/4 HV
* DIN 51524 P3 HVLP
* CINCINNATI MILACRON P68, P69, P70
* VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –