- Excelcut NPIR 100 is a water-mix metalworking fluid designed for use in general-purpose machining.
- Excelcut NPIR 100 should be used at concentrations higher than its specified corrosion breakpoint.
- Maximum machining performance can be achieved at concentrations of up to 12%, however, the majority of operations will be completed with concentrations in the range 5% to 10%.
- Always check your machinery manual for the correct mixture before use.
- Good levels of anti-corrosion protection
- Multi-metal compatible
- Improved sump life in comparison to more conventional milky soluble oils
- Low foaming
- Easy mixing when added to water
- Suitable for a wide variety of operations from turning and drilling
- Suitable for both ferrous and nonferrous materials