* Particularly suitable for braking systems operating under very harsh conditions.
* This synthetic fluid is miscible with all other chemical synthetic fluids of the DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 type with the exception of silicon DOT 5 fluids and special LHM fluids.
* This brake fluid has good fluidity at low temperature and excellent cold temperature resistance.
* Its viscosity is suitable for normal and high temperatures.
* Compatible with natural and synthetic rubber components used in systems.
* The fluid is not corrosive for the metals used in the systems (tested on tinned metal, steel, aluminium, cast iron, brass, copper).
* Low evaporation and high resistance to the formation of deposits and gums.
* SAE J 1704
* FMVSS 116 (DOT 4)
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –