* NEVASTANE SL oils (grades 150 to 460) are recommended for the lubrication of gear reducers, plains and roller bearings with high loads in the food processing industries.
* NEVASTANE SL 150 to 460 oils are also suitable for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food industry such as chains and conveyor belts.
* NEVASTANE SL formulation, 100% synthetic, based on PAO, provides superior protection and longer service life to the lubricated equipment.
* NEVASTANE SL oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
* 100% synthetic formulation.
* Wide temperature range.
* Significant extensions of oil drain intervals.
* The formulation of NEVASTANE SL oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
* NEVASTANE SL oils are NSF H1 registered:
– NEVASTANE SL 150: No 125584 NEVASTANE SL 220: No 125585
– NEVASTANE SL 320: No 125578 NEVASTANE SL 460: No 125579
* NEVASTANE SL oils are Kosher and ISO21469 certified.
* International specification: ISO 6743-4 CKC.
* NEVASTANE SL oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –