* TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MC3 5W-40 complies with the latest international ACEA and API standards and satisfies the most demanding car manufacturers™ requirements.
* This 5W-40 multigrade lubricant suits arduous conditions (urban use, sporting and motorway)
* Recommended for all recent engines equipped with multivalve, turbochargers and direct injection engines.
* Specifically formulated for engines operating anti-pollution devices such as Diesel particulate filters and three-way catalyst.
* Its Low SAPS technology (Low Sulphated ashes, Phosphorus and Sulphur) ensures the highest level of performance for after-treatment components.
* Its Low SAPS technology (Sulphated Ashes, Phosphorus and Sulphur) reinforces the action of Diesel Particulate Filters and three way catalysts.
* Increases the after-treatment devices™ lifespan by avoiding early filling.
* Guaranties engine parts protection and great engine efficiency.
* Ensures an exceptional engine durability and satisfies the maintenance plans of the most demanding manufacturers by allowing extra long drain intervals, thanks to exceptional oxidation resistance.
* ACEA C3
* API SN/CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Brochure –