* Diesel engines operating at high effective average pressure (>15 bar) operating in very severe conditions.
* Propulsion engines: fishing, river transport of passengers and goods, railways.
* Stationary units: generators, pump sets¦
* Reduction drives and reversing systems in boats / ships.
* High viscosity when hot, ensuring continuity of the lubricant film in the engine and on transmission system gears.
* Outstanding wear and corrosion control, ensuring long life for the engine and transmission.
* High resistance to oxidation, preventing formation of deposits and glaze on parts operating at high temperature
* API: CE