* TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE NFC 5W-30 has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both petrol and diesel engines.
* TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE NFC 5W-30 is particularly suited to turbocharged, multi-valve and direct injection engines.
* TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE NFC 5W-30 can be used in the most difficult operating conditions (motorways, dense city traffic…), and for all weather.
* TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 FUTURE NFC 5W-30 is perfectly adapted to all vehicles equipped with catalysts and using unleaded fuel or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
* Reduced environmental impact: 3% reduction in fuel consumption, as measured by the official ACEA test: M111FE.
* Protection for pollution-control systems: With its low phosphorus content, this lubricant also optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters operate, preventing them from getting damaged through poisoning. This reduces NOx, HC and CO in particular.
* Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil contains detergent and dispersive additives and offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and deposits.
* Easier cold starts: Easy cold starts due to its extreme fluidity at low temperature.
* ACEA 2008 A5/B5 & A1/B1
* API SL/CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical data sheet –