* Lubrication of all Petrol engines with or without catalytic converters, and Diesel engines, turbo-charged or naturally aspirated, in cars and light vans, in the most varied weather and service conditions.
* Retains its multigrade properties throughout its life.
* Good thermal stability.
* Detergent, dispersant, anti-oxidant and anti-corrosion capabilities that easily exceed the requirements of the specifications indicated above.
* Enhanced anti-wear capability satisfying the requirements of the motor manufacturers.
* Excellent low temperature flow properties ensuring easy cold starts. Engine components are lubricated immediately, giving longer life and reduced noise in engines fitted with hydraulic tappets.
* ACEA A3/B4
* API SL/CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –