* Recommended for all recent engines, multivalve, and turbocharged, direct injection, with or without catalytic converter.
* Particularly adapted to recent DACIA diesel equipped with a post-treatment system (DPF).
* Enables the optimization of post-treatment that enables high reduction of pollutant emissions (Nox,CO²,CO) thanks to low rates of sulfur, ashes and phosphorus (low SAPs).
* Meets the most demanding OEMs requirements enabling extended oil change intervals (20000 km), thanks to an outstanding oxidation resistance.
* Gives the engine an excellent wear protection, thanks to its very solid additive package and adapted viscosity.
* Ensures maximum engine cleanliness, thanks to very good detergent and dispersion properties.
* ACEA C3
* API SL/CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –