* Total Quartz 9000 Future GF5 0W-20 is especially suited for use with the latest “Downsized” engines equipped with Stop & Start technologies and hybrid engines which require such very fluid synthetic motor oil.
* The synthetic technology used in Quartz 9000 Future GF5 0W-20 provides the best protection against wear and deposits.
* Quartz 9000 Future GF5 is specially suited for the most severe driving conditions, including door-to-door, sporty driving styles, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving
*Reduced environmental impact: 3.1% reduction in fuel consumption*, as measured by the official ILSAC test:
sequence VI D. It meets all of the performance levels claimed by brands such as HONDA, TOYOTA and
MITSUBISHI in relation to environmental standards.
*Protection for pollution-control systems: With its low phosphorus content, this lubricant also optimises the way
in which three-way catalytic converters operate, preventing them from getting damaged through poisoning. This
reduces NOx, HC and CO in particular.
* Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and
deposits as soon as the engine has started up.
*Easier cold starts: The 0W- grades, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at very
* Oil change intervals: To be modified based on the usage, please always refer to the car owner’s manual
* API SN & ILSAC GF-5
* Retro-applicable for API SM, SL & ILSAC GF-4, GF-3
* Meets HONDA’s technical requirements
* Meets MITSUBISHI’s technical requirements
* Meets TOYOTA’s technical requirements
And many other American and Asian passenger car brands