* Developed for a number of the newest on-road diesel engines (post-2016) in accordance with OEM recommendations.
* With its low high-temperature high shear viscosity, Total Rubia 2100 XFE 10W-30 may not be suitable for older engines, please consult the OEM/ Owners manual.
* Total Rubia Optima 2100 XFE 10W-30 low-SAPS technology protects engines with any type of post-treatment systems such as diesel particulate filters.
* Total Rubia Optima 2100 XFE 10W-30 has the same performance as a similar grade CK-4, but in a lower high temperature high shear viscosity, providing enhanced fuel economy benefits.
* Formulated with excellent shear ability, which in turn maintains its viscosity in highly loaded contacts. This provides strong engine protection under severe conditions
* Designed to control aeration exceptionally. This is very important for cooling and protecting engines that operate with higher temperatures and pressure.
*Improved oxidation stability disrupts oxidation reactions, stopping the formation of harmful sludge and protecting hotter engines.
*The low-SAPS formulation greatly improves the durability of the post-treatment systems. This prevents the clogging of the diesel particulate filter.
*High quality based stock formulated with high-performance additives make Total Rubia Optima 2100 XFE 10W-30 an exceptional technical performance lubricant.
*Highly advanced additives keep the sensitive parts of the engine clean due to their detergent and anti-wear properties. When added provide effective control of soot, sludge and deposits.
*The advanced low-SAPS formulation improves the durability of the post-treatment systems, preventing the clogging of the diesel particulate filter
* Mack EO-S 4.5, Volvo VDS-4.5, Renault Trucks RLD-4, Cummins CES 20086, Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222, Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
* Meets the requirements of API FA-4