* With its low-SAPS (low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur) technology, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 IVE FE 5W-30 is specifically adapted to the latest generation of diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
* TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 IVE FE 5W-30 is especially suitable for IVECO Euro 6 vehicles with extended oil drain intervals as defined by the manufacturer.
* Its FUEL ECONOMY technology helps save 1% fuel on average, compared to an SAE 40 grade reference lubricant. This value can reach 3% if used in combination with FUEL ECONOMY transmission lubricants.
* Due to high quality synthetic base stocks, added to high-performance additives, TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 IVE FE 5W-30 exhibits exceptional performances. Its fully synthetic composition allows excellent thermal stability, and easier cold start.
* Detergent, antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives contained in TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 IVE FE 5W-30 help to reach extended oil drain intervals, defined by IVECO, and reduce maintenance costs.
* Outstanding detergent, dispersant and anti-wear properties keep the engine clean and enable effective control of soot, sludge and piston deposits.
* Excellent piston cleanliness performance affords effective protection against cylinder liner polishing.
* The advanced low-SAPS formulation of TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 IVE FE 5W-30 helps prevent the clogging of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
* ACEA E6/E9/E4/E7
* API CJ-4/CI-4/CH-4
- Technical Data Sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –