* Lubricant adapted to RENAULT vehicles with « J » family, TL4 and NDX gearboxes such as Twingo, Clio, Modus, Megane (except Megane/Scenic II PK4), Laguna (except 2,2DT, dci and V6 engines), Espace (2,0 and 1,9 dti) and such as Kangoo models.
* Generally this lubricant meets the requirements of the mechanical gearboxes of cars and vans which are fitted with brass synchromesh rings (single or multi-cone shape).
* Improves speeds changing at low temperature thanks to its good cold flow properties.
* Avoids noisy problems when changing speeds thank to its good shear stability ensuring a sufficient viscosity at high temperature (« stay-in-grade »).
* Prevents from difficult disengagements of the speeds and from cracks thanks to its specific formulation.
* Gives good protection of gear teeth even under most severe stresses thanks to its extreme pressure properties.
* Maintains good speeds changing all along the gearbox life with its outstanding friction behaviour.
* Reinforces protection against wear, especially regarding to gearbox mechanical devices.
* Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
* Very high resistance to shear.
* Outstanding anti-rust and anti-corrosion capability.
* New formulation less sensitive towards water.
* Satisfies the international API GL4+ specification.
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical data sheet –