Careers at Finol
Finol Oils offer lubricant products across a wide range of industries including, automotive, commercial, agriculture, construction, marine, motorcycle, industrial and food production. In 2015 Tricel acquired Finol Oils Ltd. Tricel is a global provider of high-performance solutions for the Water, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. Details of group activities can be and details of Finol can be found at www.finol.ie
Finol is currently recruiting for the following permanent position: Accounts Assistant
Finol are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant based in our office in Crumlin. The role holder will work directly with senior management within the finance function of the business. The candidate will be joining a small dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will cover the day to day functions of accounts receivable and accounts payable and the candidate will assist in the preparations of monthly management accounts. The role will also require giving support to other areas of the business when needed.
- Banking, including reconciliation and cash flow
- Processing customer payments
- Debtor reporting
- Direct Debit processing and management
- Purchase invoice reconciliation and processing
- Supplier payment processing
- Monthly journal processing
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Asset depreciation
- Assist with annual audit file and budget preparations
- Ad hoc duties
Qualifications and Skills
- IATI qualification or above
- 3 years plus relevant experience in a similar accounts role
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills with precise attention to detail
- Time management skills that serve to meet all deadlines
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should email their CV to [email protected] by Friday the 30th of August or contact the Finol team for more information.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.