Traxium Dual 9 FE 75W-90, the latest transmission oil from Total Lubricants has landed in the Irish market through their authorised distributor, Finol Oils. This high-performance, fuel economy synthetic oil has been specifically developed for synchronised or non-synchronised manual gearboxes, axles and reduction gears requiring API GL-4, GL-5, SAE J2360, MT-1 or MIL-PRF-2105E and MIL-L 2105 D. It also holds key approvals such as:
Traxium Dual 9 FE 75W-90 is a synthetic lubricant of extremely high performance developed based on the T.D.L. (Drive Line Total) concept which is suitable for manual gearboxes and axles subjected to severe conditions of use.
Traxium Dual 9 FE 75W-90, is particularly suited to the lubrication of hypoid gears and axles of most manufacturers such as Mack, MAN, DAF, Iveco, Mercedes, Volvo, Renault, with extended drain intervals up.
Life-Boost Technology, an innovative formulation developed through intensive R & D maximises the durability of components and parts of the driveline equipment of your vehicle. This means your vehicle will require drastically less maintenance providing reduced Total Cost Ownership (TCO) with a significantly extended drain interval. A solution which offers peace of mind throughout the normal lifetime of your vehicle.
What are the Customer Benefits?
- Reduced fuel consumption in comparison with standard lubricants due to TOTAL’s Fuel Economy technology.
- Reduced cost of maintenance: Specially formulated to reach extended drain intervals recommended by the manufacturer.
- Suitable for multi-brand fleet customers: this lubricant adapted for gearboxes and axles of several OEM, thus enabling customers to use this lubricant for the whole fleet.
- Excellent protection of axles and manual gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of the oil.
- Improved driver start-up experience: low-temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
- Excellent stability in operation due to high viscosity index.
- High compatibility with oil filters due to antifoam properties.
- Supports rationalisation of products (MERCEDES BENZ, MAN, VOLVO, etc).
Traxium Dual 9 FE 75W-90 is available from Finol Oils today. Contact the Finol team today at 01-455 5484 or go to www.finol.ie/contact-us/ to organise a meeting with one of our technical experts.