* Developed for the most recent in North American on-road diesel engines and is suitable for current diesel engines to its backwards compatibility to CJ-4
* The low-SAPS technology found in Total Rubia Optima 110 15W-40 protects diesel engines with post-treatment systems including diesel particulate filters.
* Total Rubia Optima 1100 15W-40 allows a mixed brand of a fleet to be covered with a minimal number of products.
* Formulated with excellent shear ability. Total Rubia Optima 1100 15W-40 maintains its viscosity in highly loaded contacts, providing strong engine protection under extremely severe conditions.
* Containing improved oxidation stability, Total Rubia Optima 110 15W-40 disrupts oxidation reactions, preventing the formation of harmful sludge and protecting hotter engines.
* Designed to control aeration exceptionally. This is very important for cooling and protecting engines that operate with higher temperatures and pressure.
* Immediate lubrication of engine components during cold starts, leading to longer engine life.
*The low-SAPS formulation greatly improves the durability of the post-treatment systems. This prevents the clogging of the diesel particulate filter.
* Mack EO-S 4.5, Volvo VDS-4.5, Renault Trucks RLD-4, Cummins CES 20086, Detroit Diesel DFS 93K222, Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
* ACEA E9/E7
* API: CK-4/ CJ-4/ CI-4 plus CI-4/ CH-4/ SN