* ALTIS MV 2 is pre-eminently suitable for extended lubrication intervals for applications running under severe conditions.
* Typical applications are: ventilator bearings, anti friction bearings, roller and needle bearings, steering systems and industrial roller bearings on the dry section of a paper mill. Can be used in all types of industrial bearings working under normal to severe high temperature conditions, medium to high rotational speeds, and medium to high loads.
* Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
* Allows long re-lubrication intervals.
* Very good stability in application and in storage.
* Can be easily pumped and injected.
* Very good adhesion to metals.
* Excellent antirust and anticorrosion properties.
* Excellent thermal stability linked with excellent reversibility.
* ALTIS MV 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
* ISO 6743-9: L-XBEEB 2
* DIN 51502: KP2P -20
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –