* ATF D II is recommended for automatic or semi-automatic transmissions and torque converters of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and industrial vehicles, when the manufacturer requires an Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) GM DEXRON IID.
* ATF D II is also recommended for hydrostatic transmissions, power steering applications.
* ATF D II is also recommended for hydraulic systems when a fuid type GM DEXRON IID is required.
* Outstanding thermal stability in operation.
* Very high viscosity index.
* Excellent resistance to oxidation.
* Excellent friction properties specifc to the requirements of GENERAL MOTORS hydramatic
* Excellent corrosion protection
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –