* BIOHYDRAN TMP is a biodagradable synthetic hydraulic fluid offering good lubricating properties. It was designed for demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with reenforced anti-wear properties.
* BIOHYDRAN TMP is recommended for use when incidental spillage in environmentally sensitive areas can occur, eg : forestry works, navigation, off-shore, water catchment areas, ski resorts, hydroelectric stations etc¦
* Produced with renewable raw materials, BIOHYDRAN TMP is contributes to CO2-emission reduction.
* High natural viscosity index gives BIOHYDRAN TMP a wide temperature operating window (-20°C to 80°C).
* The very high shear stability of BIOHYDRAN TMP will ensure the hydraulic equipment is kept to an optimum efficiency during the fluid service life.
* The good lubricating properties, as well as the very good wear and corrosion protection, will extend the life of the hydraulic system™s moving components
*ISO 15380: HEES
Registration number : FR / 27 / 02 AFNOR CERTIFICATION.
Reduced harm for water and soil during use. Reduced CO2 emissions.
For more information on the European Ecolabel, please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/ecolabel/
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –