* Developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both recent gasoline and diesel engines (since MY 2000).
* Particularly suited to turbocharged, multi-valve and direct injection engines.
* Perfectly adapted to all vehicles equipped with catalysts and using unleaded fuel or liquefied petroleum gas.
* Can be used in the most difficult operating conditions (motorways, dense city traffic…),whatever the season.
* For all driving styles, particularly vigorous and high speeds.
* Excellent engine protection and oxidation resistance
* Easy cold starts and fuel economies due to its extreme fluidity
* Immediate lubrication of engine parts during cold starts at low engine temperature, leading to longer engine life.
* Meets the main technical requirements of the manufacturers as regards extended oil change intervals.
* ACEA A5/B5 – A1/B1
* API SL/CF
- Material Safety Data Sheet –
- Technical Data Sheet –