- Suitable for all gasoline and Diesel engines, including the most recent, which comply with Euro V polluting emissions reduction norms in particular.
- This pollution-control engine oil provides engines with the best possible protection against wear and clogging. The post-treatment systems, are also protected over the long term thanks to the “Low SAPS” formulation (low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur contents).
- Suitable for all journeys (in town, on highways and motorways) and particularly in severe weather conditions.
- Appropriate for the most severe conditions of use (sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving). For all driving styles, particularly “vigorous” and high speeds.
- TOTAL CLASSIC C2/C3 5W-30 is formulated to protect anti-pollution systems such as particulate filter and three-way catalysts. Pollutant emissions such as HC, NOx, CO, particles are therefore reduced.
- This oil ensures optimum engine longevity with its antiwear properties that protect the engine’s most sensitive parts.
- Its excellent resistance to temperature variations guarantees the longevity of engine parts and optimal performance level under all circumstances.
- TOTAL CLASSIC C2/C3 5W-30 satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals
Technical Data Sheet – Download
Material Safety Data Sheet – Download