* We strongly advise against mixing TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT with any other coolant technologies.
* If the manufacturer permits SI-OAT technology, any changes in technology must take place further to rinsing the whole cooling system.
* A ready-to-use product, that is pre-mixed with demineralised water.
* It guarantees optimum protection against freezing, to -37°.
* Recommended change interval: Professional: from 3 to 5 years depending on the manufacturer™s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual)
* Recommended change interval: Light vehicles: up to 250,000 km, depending on the manufacturer™s recommendations (refer to the vehicle™s maintenance manual).
* Specifically designed to meet the most demanding mechanics of certain EURO 6 engines in various business areas, for both professionals and individuals.
* Unless there are indications to the contrary from the manufacturer (see vehicle maintenance manual), the product is retro-applicable for generations prior to Euro 6, taking the necessary precautions, i.e. mandatory rinsing before the transition to Si-OAT technology.
* TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT is stringently MAN 324 (SI-OAT type) approved, and can be used on vehicles requiring MAN 324 type NF and type SNF approvals.
* TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT is stringently VW TL 774-G approved, and can be used on vehicles requiring VW TL 774-C, 774-D, 774-F, and 774-J approvals.
* TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT is strictly MB 326.5 and 326.6 approved and can be used on vehicles requiring MB 326.0 and MB 326.3 approvals.
* TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT is not recommended for OM 300 and 400 engines on MB Trucks (non-exhaustive list).
* TOTAL COOLELF SI-OAT protects against all forms of corrosion, overheating and freezing. Protects aluminium water pumps against corrosion, erosion and cavitation, prevents the formation of deposits
and leaves surfaces clean.
* AFNOR NFR 15-601
* ASTM D 3306
* ASTM D 4985
* BS 6580:2010
* SAE J1034
* CUNA NC 956-16
Technical Data Sheet – Download