* Developed for transmissions with wet brakes requiring an API GL-4 lubricant in Off-Road vehicles (Public Works machinery, agricultural equipment¦).
* Adapted to transmissions, requiring an API GL-4 UTTO (Universal Tractor Transmission Oil) lubricant.
* Designed to lubricate hydraulic systems, power-assisted steering and power-take-offs (PTO) with wet clutches.
* Adapted to a wide range of agricultural and Public Works equipment and helps to reduce the stock and the number of lubricants.
* Excellent low temperature performances (protects friction brakes against sticking) and high temperature performances (protects against judder or excessive slip).
* Very resistant to heavy loads and therefore provides an extended durability of gears and hydraulic components.
* Improved durability thanks to its non-conventional base oil nature.
* Its rheological and friction characteristics based on FUEL ECONOMY technology generate a reduction of the mechanical energy losses in the lubricated organ and then a fuel consumption reduction.
API : GL-4
- Technical data sheet –
- Material Safety Data Sheet –